Flashback-Web: TypeScript port of Reminiscence
Flashback-Web is a TypeScript rewrite of the Flashback game, based on the source code of Reminiscence.
This project currently only runs the free demo-version of Flashback DOS.
For more information and full source-code access, check the project's GitHub page.
If you want to play the full version of Flashback, it can be bought from GOG.
Demo version of Flashback for DOS (press Tab to skip intro, see below for controls)
- Arrow Keys: move Conrad
- Enter: use the current inventory object
- Shift: talk / use / run / shoot
- Escape or o: display the options (ingame)
- Backspace or Tab: display the inventory / skip cutscene
- F / double-click: toggle fullscreen
- Source code: GitHub
- Flashback was developped by Delphine Software in 1992
- Original Reminiscence source code written by Gregory Montoir